United Nations Pension Program
The United Nations Pensions Program is intended for individuals who are in receipt of a UN pension or a Widow’s/Widower’s Benefit of which at least 40% is received in Malta.
- acquiring a property for not less than €275,000 or renting property for not less than €9,600 per annum.
- Should the property be situated in the South of Malta, the purchase value should not be less than €220,000 and the rental value should not be less than €8,750 per year.
- Should the property be situated in Gozo, the purchase value should not be less than €250,000 and the rental value should not be less than €8,750 per year.
Under United Nations Pensions Program, the individual will be subject to tax in Malta at the rate of:
- 0% on the UN pension income or Widow’s/Widower’s Benefit received in Malta
- 15% on income arising outside Malta (excluding the Un pension) that is received in Malta
- 35% on any other income arising in Malta
Talk to an expert
EXPERT TAX AND LEGAL ADVICE
- Free Introductory Consultation
- No Commitments
- Tailor made solution for your circumstances