We understand the challenge of effecting each transaction using the right indirect tax treatment and capturing the respective data required by the tax authorities. We provide a range of indirect tax services including vat compliance, vat planning and advice to identify potential problem areas to indirect tax planning. We also advise on duty on documents and transfers issues as well as issues related to customs, excise and international trade.
Our indirect tax services include:
- assistance with VAT registration;
- preparation and submission of VAT returns, recapitulative statements and Intrastat forms;
- preparation and submission of other VAT forms such as refund applications;
- computations of input vat in terms of Malta’s partial attribution rules;
- advice and assistance with adjusting VAT returns;
- advice and assistance in filing objections and appeals;
- support in the course of tax audits or other investigations by tax authorities.